You need to be logged in to send an email.
Forum Terms & Rules
Please remember that we are not responsible for any message posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this forum. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
OCT Member Forum Rules:
1. Keep it civil. We can disagree without being disagreeable. If you don't like what someone is saying, don't start acting a fool and hurling insults and profanity at each other. All you need to do is block the individual and problem solved. If he pisses off enough people, he'll only be yelling at himself.
2. If you receive a private message from another person, keep it private. If the messages contain information that you feel is out of line and should be brought to the attention of administrators, contact them privately. "Gotcha" postings of private messages won't be tolerated. Be adults.
3. We won't tolerate racism, sexism, religious discrimination or ethnic slurs. Gun rights belong to every living being and every living being is entitled to the means of self defense.
4. Keep the pornographic nudity and lewd crap out. This isn't the place for it. "Gun porn" (images of your sexy gun builds - no naked people) is always welcome.
5. When posting articles, do not post the entire thing. Share relevant aspects of the article and then link to the original source. This ensures that credit is given to the individual creating the work.
6. Unlike other social media outlets, if you want to sell a gun or a gun-related product in here, HAVE AT IT. However, we bear no responsibility for determining the legal eligibility of the transaction. It is highly advisable you get as much identifying information about the buyer and seller as possible before agreeing to an exchange. Members selling items must ensure they follow all state and federal laws (until we get them repealed). If it appears that your entire existence is to use this forum as your personal storefront, you will be banned from posting items for sale. The idea is for members to buy, sell, or trade from each other freely, not facilitate commerce between businesses (except for our sponsors, of course). Once a sale is complete, it is the responsibility of the seller to delete the post to avoid confusion.
7. Keep your post signatures to a minimum. No one wants to read three pages of tripe at the end of ever comment. Pick a good quote or something you like and keep it simple.
8. Refer to these rules often as they will change over time as need arises. We will also create a posting linking to the new rules as they are added/removed.
Smileys & People
Food & Drink
Travel & Places
Please paste your code into the box below: